AstraZeneca is a major international healthcare business engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals and the supply of healthcare services. AstraZeneca is proud to offer a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Co-workers are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energized and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
The MyHR Advisory team is the first point of contact for all HR queries and is working together with all areas of HR (HRBP´s, specialist groups and generalists/advisors) to make the HR operating model come to life. The HR Services Sweden is part of the global AstraZeneca HR function who is responsible for an effective and efficient HR service delivery. The HR services are delivered through a mixed model with both inhouse, outsourced and off shored teams. The more complex transactions and demand organization are retained within AstraZeneca Sweden.
As the HR function we are vital in making AZ a Great Place to Work by supporting our managers to be the best managers they can be and as such engage, motivate, challenge and coach their employees to deliver with a smile on their face!
Two of our HR Advisors will be on parental leave starting in 2019 and hence we are now looking for service minded persons who enjoys working in a support function.
You will be a part of the HR Services Sweden team and join the great group of HR Advisors in our HR Service Desk, the MyHR Advisory team, located in Södertälje and Gothenburg. A team that values great service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
The role can be based in Gothenburg or Södertälje.
As HR Advisor you will be the first point of contact for managers and employees in Sweden regarding HR queries.
You will respond to questions within all HR areas such as governance, labor law, agreements and policies. Examples of questions could be about maternity leave, holidays and salary payments. We are also responsible for employee certificate and references.
This role offers you an opportunity to get broad experience within the HR and Payroll area and you will interact with all teams within HR.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As HR Advisor you will handle operational advice and guidance through phone, e-mail and chat, handled in a ticket tool system. It will include collaboration with internal and external parties to ensure effective and up to date HR service delivery.
You will support managers and employees to work within the HR service delivery model and encourage their use of self-service functionality.
You will be accountable for:
• Resolving HR queries and issues for managers and employees
• Maintaining employee files and archive
• Ensuring the delivered support is of excellent quality and in accordance with written procedures, current legal requirements and internal standards
• Prioritising workload to achieve personal and work unit targets
• Continuously improve ways of working to develop and simplify processes and systems
• Experience of working within HR
• Experience of working with payroll
• Knowledge in Sweden Labor Law
• Experience of working in a customer service and technology driven environment
• Excellent communication skills required to manage a multitude of customers i.e managers, employees, inhouse skill centers and off shore center
• Fluent in Swedish and English – spoken and written
As we constantly work continues improvements, it is important you are open to new ways of working. You have power of initiative and like problem solving. You have a "can do" and service minded attitude. You have a great customer focus and the ability to build relationships and you enjoy an intensive and changing working environment.
• It is a merit to have knowledge in AstraZeneca HR processes and the HR system – Workday.
This is a consultancy employment with start as soon as possible until 31/8-19. For questions, please contact: email@example.com
Västra Götalands län