For our client we are looking for a Senior Agile Product Owner.
The Impairment Cross Functional Team is responsible for maintenance and development to support Group Risk and Group Finance processes for Impairment Calculation, IFRS 9. The team is responsible for the SAS solution "Impairment Calculation Engine (ICE)".
ICE belongs to the Credit Risk Calculation and Analytics Value Stream (BIO Risk) which is responsible for efficient and high-quality calculations, and to provide high quality data for analyses and reporting within the Credit Risk area.
In this role you will:
• Prioritize and manage the backlog
• Ensure that agreed investments opportunities/MVPs from the value stream roadmap are delivered
• Manage stakeholder expectations on deliveries and communicate investment opportunities visions to the relevant stakeholders
• Cooperate closely with Chief product owner, Team manager and Scrum master
• Coordinate dependencies with other teams, value streams or business areas
• Act as an owner of the team´s IT services
What you need to succeed
The ideal candidate has :
• Experience in leading large critical initiative with a proven track record
• Deep experience of Credit Risk and if possible also IFRS9
• Good business understanding of the areas Risk, Finance and/or Credits.
• Structured, systematic and able to coordinate work in different value streams
• Communication management skills, ability to be communication bridge between IT and Business stakeholders on different levels in the bank
• Fluent in Swedish
• Relevant University degree
Your responsibilities will include
• Full responsibility for the backlog and the prioritization
• Articulate investment opportunities visions to the relevant stakeholders and manage their expectations on deliveries
• Decide when there is enough value to release to production together with stakeholders
• Act as an owner of IT services
• Ensure IT services are aligned with the IT strategy, Target Architecture and Business Domain Architecture
• Request specific competences and resources, not existing in the cross functional teams, when needed
• Request deliverables from other CFT´s by talking to respective APOs
• Escalate unmitigated risks and backlog issues to the CPO
• Ensure problem, incident and crisis management
We are offered a consulting assignment with a start date as soon as possible and that will continue until 2020-10-14.
For questions about the mission you are welcome to contact consoultant manager Gabriel Spennare at email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tel: +46 76 275 65 18. Warm welcome with your application as soon as possible via www.jurek.se.