At Tink, we´re creating the foundations that a new world of finance will be built on. By constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better, we´re developing the ground-breaking services that businesses will use, to revolutionize the way millions of people manage their money. The world of financial services is changing fast, and we will continue to be at the forefront of it.
In an environment that´s filled with skilled and creative colleagues, and a culture that encourages people to make their ideas happen, you can have an impact like nowhere else. We all help each other to build new skills and best practices through the diversity of our backgrounds and opinions – while having a lot of fun in the process.
To join us on our journey, we are looking for a highly skilled Accountant to join and develop the growing finance function at Tink where you will play an important role by supporting our international expansion. This is a hands-on role in a rapidly growing company which would be an ideal move for a person who has a drive to continually improve and wants to contribute to Tink and the journey that we are on.
You and the team have a central role in the company, and will interact with many different teams at Tink. You will hands-on manage the group´s finances with everything from general ledger bookings to producing the annual report and to collaborating with and supporting our subsidiaries in their daily finance work. Tink group currently consists of 10+ subsidiaries globally and we believe you have an eye for detail and that you have proven hands on accounting experience with experience from working in a group context.
What you´ll do
• Actively participate in monthly, quarterly and annual close and reporting
• GL Bookings, balance sheet reconciliation and review thereof
• Develop processes and document routines for e.g. AP and AR within the Group.
• Monthly flux-analysis & reporting
• Manage and collaborate with local accounting provided in each local market
• Inter-co accounting and reconciliation (Group accounting experience is a merite)
• Drive and actively participate in various finance related reporting and projects
What we look for
• Degree within Business Administration & Economics, or a Higher Vocational Education Diploma
• Proven accounting experience
• The ability to self-manage, structure and adapt to changes in an entrepreneurial environment
• Experience from working in a group context i.e. managing multiple companies, currencies and dependencies is a merit
• Strong conceptual and problem solving ability, strong attention to detail
• Willingness to have a diverse set of tasks and responsibilities
• Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbal
• Professional user of MS Excel and Office
The position is located in our office in the center of Stockholm. In this recruitment process Tink is supported by Jurek. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by email. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Emelie Baeckström at email@example.com.
Tink is Europe´s leading technology supplier within open banking. Our clients are both banks, fintech companies and startups. The technology is supplied to Tinks clients through a platform providing a layer of infrastructure enabling the clients to collect financial data from more than 3 400 European banks and also to make payments. On top of that, Tink offers tailor made digital products and tools which the clients can use to develop data driven financial services for the end customers