We are now looking for an interim Head of Finance for our client located in the city of Stockholm
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Lead the Finance team, with responsibility for the delivery of all Financial Control related activity
• Main team responsibilities are:
• Daily accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable
• Balance sheet substantiation
• P&L analysis
• Month end closing and consolidation
• Monthly reporting to the Group
• Annual reports
• Production of monthly management information
• VAT & Tax statements (Real Estate accounting is a merit)
• Part of Financial dd processes and related accounting issues, both acquisitions and sales
• Drive continuous improvement and challenge processes
• Maintain a strong and efficient control environment
• Contribute to any projects as required, and manage the impact of any change on people and processes
• Undertake other duties as required, and work as part of the wider team to ensure all deliverables are met
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders across teams to meet these responsibilities
• This is a first line job, as described in the Three Lines of Defence Principles, responsible for intelligent risk taking and managing its direct and consequential risks
Who are you?
We are looking for you who have an academic degree in economics or equivalent as well as good knowledge of qualified accounting and consolidated financial statements. If you also have experience in acquisitions and acquisition analyses, it is a merit. As a person, you are prestigeless, proactive and solution oriented. You have a natural aptitude to see the big picture, an enthusiasm to want to contribute to improvements and an openness to development.
You have previous experience of similar role with a good understanding of statutory accounting (K3) in the international environment. You have good data experience and system interest and are an experienced user of Excel. If you have previously worked with IT related projects or system upgrades and have an interest in automation, that´s a plus.
You also speak and write Swedish and English fluently.
We Offer You
You will be employed as a consultant by Jurek or by your own company, the assignment is supposed to last for about five to six months and start latest 20th of November.
If you have any question regarding this assignment, you are welcome to contact responsible consultant manager: email@example.com
Please apply as soon as possible and use this tool for sending in your application.
We will not accept any application sent directly by email.