Skanska Financial Services (SFS) is Skanska´s finance function and a part of the head quarter in Stockholm. Treasury is responsible for financing of the Skanska group and manages risks such as foreign exchange, interest rates, financing and liquidity. Treasury is the internal bank and work proactively and with a high degree of service towards business units and projects.
Front Office team, consisting of three employees, is now looking for a new co-worker with experience from foreign exchange. The role is broad with the following responsibilities and tasks:
• Support business units and Skanska projects with advice regarding financial risks (foreign exchange, interest rates, commodities)
• Managing FX and interest rate risk exposures
• Execute transactions in FX, interest rates and commodities
• Liquidity management
• Participate in funding activities such as commercial papers, medium term notes and other funding sources
• Drive and develop the internal bank processes and routines, have an active role in Treasury´s aim to innovate and strive towards excellence
• Provide analysis and reports to management and internal stakeholders
• Develop network and bank relations
You have a University degree in Business administration, economics or equivalent with 3- 5 years of experience in FX and Interest rates execution from corporate or bank treasury. You have good knowledge of treasury systems and financial data systems. You also have to be fluent in English and Swedish, verbally as well as written.
We are looking for some with great analytical skills who takes responsibility and own initiatives. You have a drive and interest in developing our treasury processes further, through new technical tools and applications. To be able to succeed it is important that you have excellent communication skills and a strong capability to build relationships with internal and external counterparties. We are also looking for a team-player with strong social skills and a humble attitude.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply today! In this recruitment process Skanska is collaborating with SJR. For more information about the position or the process, please contact Sara Borgeström, Sara.Borgestrom@sjr.se. Send your application to https://jobb.sjr.se/jobs/1023694-treasury-front-office-specialist-till-skanska-financial-services-ab
• Location: Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
• Schedule: Full-time
• Employee Status: Regular