Do you want to become our Talent Specialist?
We fundamentally believe people is the key to success. We are currently 480 people in 20+ countries, where the largest sites are US, UK and Sweden. And yet our journey has just begun. As we this year celebrate our 10th anniversary we are excited about what the next 10 years will bring. CLX is one of the world´s leading CPaaS (Clound Communication as a Service) providers.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work closely with the VP Human Resources in developing the global strategy for recruitment, talent and build our culture. You will liaise with the Marketing team to promote CLX as an employer.
CLX is now strengthening the HR team in Stockholm by bringing in a Talent Acquisition Specialist, with the main tasks to build our culture through creating a strong global employer brand and build a candidate pipeline with the right people to take the CLX´s success story to the next level. There is a lot of untapped potential and you will have a key role to make it happen.
The number one priority is to make sure CLX has the best talent possible and that our talents continuously grow and enjoy work. We have a great asset in our people, they are the key to our success and you will have a strong influence on how our journey will look like. We aim to hire the very best and secure our future success by bringing on board the most talented people in our industry.
Key responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Specialist;
• Together with the VP Human Resources define and implement CLX´s talent acquisition strategy
• Ensure that CLX attracts and recruits the right team members
• Assess short and long-term recruitment needs and identify actions accordingly
• Liaise with the Marketing team and R&D team to promote and increase awareness of CLX as an employer
• Build a candidate pipeline through active sourcing, identifying and engaging top talent, both with own sourcing and by managing external sourcing partners
• Find, excite, and engage passive candidates
• Be up to date with industry trends and current happenings within tech recruitment, sharing knowledge and best practice with internal stakeholders
• Work closely with hiring managers and the HR team, supporting in the interviewing, hiring and onboarding process
• Plan and participate in career fairs and developer/tech events
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this role we believe that the following applies to you:
• You know recruitment and is energetic about finding new ways to stand out in the competitive market and big data is a natural part for you to find the answers
• You have experience in finding, exciting and recruiting the best talent – everything from developers, growth/web marketing, data scientists, sales, operations, business development etc
• You have probably worked as an in-house recruiter, or as a recruitment specialist with an agency
• You are curious and have an understanding of creative sourcing strategies
• You have experience from the marketing side of recruitment, and an understanding of reaching and engaging targeted talent groups
• You enjoy working in an international context
• You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
• You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
• You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
• You have excellent time management skills
• You have a Bachelor´s degree or equivalent
The role will be based at the CLX headquarters in Stockholm.
CLX is one of the world´s leading CPaaS (Clound Communication as a Service) providers. With a revenue of close to 4bn and highly profitable we are one of Sweden´s largest SaaS/Cloud companies. We are publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
We have grown revenue from 0 to 4bn SEK in 10 years and have never needed to bring in external capital except to finance M&A, we have always been profitable.
60% of our revenue is US based and we successfully serve the world´s most demanding enterprises. 8 out of 10 of the largest US technology/internet companies are our customers.
We fundamentally believe people is the key to success.
We are relatively unknown in Sweden, we have simply focused so much on US and the larger European markets. Given our success and our growth trajectory we now need to change that in a major way. We will position ourselves as a true leader in the Swedish and also American talent market in our field. We will do that from a position of strength. We want you to be a leader in this effort.
We are currently 480 people in 20+ countries, where the largest sites are US, UK and Sweden.
And yet our journey has just begun. As we this year celebrate our 10th anniversary we are excited about what the next 10 years will bring.
Our core values
Provide an Excellent Customer Experience
Be the trusted partner. Provide solutions proactively, always exceed customer expectations.
Embrace and Drive Change
Be agile, flexible and act fast. Think ahead and drive change.
Be smart, act smart. Drive value creation with a culture of frugality.
One Global Network
Think big and act local. We are part of a global ecosystem.
Listen and Learn
Be open, humble and learn to continuously improve.
Share knowledge and give guidance to feed creativity. We grow and succeed together.