Boliden is a metals company with its own mines and smelting plants and a long-term commitment to providing society with base and precious metals. The metals we produce are used in a number of critical areas, such as wind power, solar power, electric vehicles and batteries. Through responsible extraction, production and recycling, we contribute to creating a sustainable value chain for the technical solutions required for the climate transition.
As Communications officer, Internal Communications, you will have overall responsibility for developing and strengthening the company’s employee communication in line with the company’s purpose, values and goals. A significant part of the work will be devoted to content production for our internal channels, but also to developing strategies for internal communication and educating and supporting the organization within this area. The role is a permanent position based in Stockholm.
Your main duties will involve:
• Being responsible for and leading internal communication projects, including planning, production and publication of content
• Developing the strategy for intercommunication, including a channel and content strategy for the intranet
• Training, supporting and acting as a sounding board for the organization on issues related to internal communication
• Ensuring ongoing development and management of Boliden’s intranet
• Ensuring coordination of external suppliers in relevant areas
• If necessary, supporting other parts of the communications department with content production
• Relevant education in communication or equivalent
• At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role at a communications department
• Experience of working both strategically and operationally with internal communication
• Experience of working with the development and management of intranets – SharePoint
• You will need to be a good writer with the ability to adapt communication material to your target group
• You should be fluent in both Swedish and English as both languages are used in our day-to-day work
• Good IT skills, especially in SharePoint
Furthermore, the following would be an advantage:
• Experience of industrial issues
• Experience of project management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
You will be part of Boliden Group Communication, which consists of ten people who provide operational, strategic and specialist support to the entire Boliden Group in both internal and external communication. The role is a permanent position and is based in Stockholm. You will report to Boliden’s Head of Communications, Stephanie Beudat. The position may involve some travel.
We attach great importance to your personal qualities and want you, in addition to being an initiator with good communication skills, to also be a good problem solver. An ability to work independently and a thorough approach to work are prerequisites for this position. You must also be organized, analytical and a good team player.
For more information, please contact recruiting manager Stephanie Beudat Gintse.
Trade union information from Andreas Mårtensson (Unionen) +46 910 77 42 39, Ditte Möller Lasskogen (SACO) +46 910 77 42 40 or Peter Markström (Ledarna) +46 910 77 40 09.
Please submit your application no later than October 12 2022. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the closing date for applications.
We naturally assume you share our fundamental values – care, courage and responsibility. We strive for diversity among our employees in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.